Letter Change game

Bahaha, I think we've run out of 5-letter words, so no shame in making them up.

Troll.

(Okay, I googled the word to see if it was real... this is from urban dictionary:

troil 2 up, 4 down
The act of searching for a stool (excrement) on your bedroom floor in the dark using only smell to guide you. Usually occurs late at night after excessive drinking and subsequent uncontrolled bowel movements. Also generally results in getting excrement all over one's face and a sad tale of poopy debauchery that your roommates will never let you live down.
Dude, that fifth tall boy of PBR was a fatal error on your part. You must have gone troiling last night cause this morning you weren't wearing any pants and had shit all over your face!)

:shock:

trull

:wacko:
Definition of TRULL : prostitute, strumpet

(Uh oh, are we going to get stuck again?)

Brill.

broll (not sure again, fizzy bring out the ole dictionary!:)

B-Roll-
Stock video footage of any sort of broad topics.
B-roll seller: Want B-roll of a couple walking on the beach? Want them to kiss? Maybe get a bit fresh?
You say you want Kirk Gibson with the game winning home run of the '88 world series? NO! That's too specific, that is not b-roll!!!

Now my word... Brola.

A Brazilian chola
Do you see that chola loaded with eyeliner?
No, she's Brazilian.
O. She's a brola.

I almost fell out of my seat. :rofl:

It's from urbandictionary.com. Lol, they're not real words in a real dictionary, just funny made-up words and slang. Try and look up your name if you want. :)

Crolf.

Brave

(Sorry, couldn't think of anything else. I'm thinking we may have to go back to four-letter words because we keep getting stuck. What do you guys think? :wacko:)

the only thing i can think of is 'crave'

but nothing else i can think of~ :haha:

Brave

(Sorry, couldn't think of anything else. I'm thinking we may have to go back to four-letter words because we keep getting stuck. What do you guys thing? :wacko:)

how about... BABY :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->