letters from santa

Mynxie

Reaction score
from MSE...

There are companies out there charging a tenner to reply to children’s letters to Santa. Yet you can do it for free. If children post (with stamp) a letter to Santa, Reindeerland, SAN TA1 before 13 Dec (though preferably earlier), the Royal Mail says he'll write back.

really wow kids would like that
cant believe some companies trying to make money out of somat like this they are scrooges grr lol

I make my own letters, tehre are sites online that let you put in personal details and preview your santa letters before you buy them, i copy and paste the letter and then find a santa background on google and paste the letter on to it, then print.

I also print off santa stamps and postage marks for the envelops so it looks all offical, i will be putting them on the door mat this weekend for mine to get :)

x

I wrote some for my nieces and nephew last year

it was so sweet when they were telling me

Well last year we had paid for a letter from Santa £4.99 I think, I have used the same place for years now, it is great they give you a door hanger with a check list before bed too.......but we let Jade post her letter last year in the pillar box addressed to Santa, Lapland, North Pole and low and behold she recieved a reply.....well we had to explain the 2 letters in the end :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->