Leutal phase question?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I've read multiple places that you're luetal phase is pretty much set give or take a few days. But what about after having a baby and birth control? I never kept track with my first but after I for off birth control my luetal phase was 14 days and my cycles were 27 days but now my cycles are 31 days for the last 4 months, should my luetal phase still be 14 give or take days?

It could have been effected as a lot of women report after pregnancy/miscarriage or bcp that their luteal phases actually become shorter initially (even tho overall cycle time can be longer). Supposedly any major disruption in hormones can take a few cycles to work themselves out and sometimes we need a little help to speed it up.

There's really no way to know for sure unless you chart your bbt which is usually a good idea anyway when ttc :thumbup: Are you using opks or charting this cycle or the next? Both together can be great for predicting O and then also knowing exactly how long your luteal phase is after O. If you identify it's on the short side (or long side) you can take steps to correct it. Good luck!

I am pregnant actually lol and I'm guessing my cycles went back to normal after a few months since they have been 32 days for 4 months now after stopping bcp 7 months ago. I was just trying to figure out when I most likely conceived lol

Lol can't see your signature on my phone. Figured if it was in ttc your were ttc lol. Congrats!

Lol sorry' just didn't know where else to post and tryig to figure this out:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->