LGBTQI&A questions!

TryinFor1

mommy <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I am doing a huge project for one of my classes at school over the LGBTQI community. I am gonna post a few questions and if you fall in that category, if you could answer them will be great. Your names will not be used in the project! Only your responses! Thanks!

Ok. What is your religion? Have you told anyone within your friends or family? How did they react? How do you feel about your family in general? Do you guys have any traditions you like to do with holidays or within religion? How old are you? How old were you when you realized you were bi? What is your favorite food? Have you come out to the world? And if you have, have you done anything to advocate for the LGBT community? If you haven't, why haven't you? Are you scared of what people might say? And what is your favorite food.

Lol sorry there are a lot. Its a huge project.

And if there is ANYTHING else you can think of you want to say or think is important then say it!! Thank you!

Hey sorry I'm no help in this area but you might have better luck in the same sex parenting rather than baby club...

I thought about that. But there are just alot more people in this area than same sex parenting. I am posting it over there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->