Life is good.

Amygdala

Reaction score
Sorry girls, pointless thread and completely off-tpoic but I've just got to share.

I've got the day off so I'm still in bed looking out over the hills and enjoying the sunshine. Earlier my DH brought me coffee and breakfast in bed and now he's next door in his office and I can hear him singing along to the radio. Just now I spotted that my ticker today says 5 months exactly. I just feel so lucky right now. I so often moan and get annoyed about little things going wrong when really I am so blessed.
And now I'll go and give him a kiss and a big hug. :D

What's good in your lives right now?

I have an amazing DF (although I often moan about the little things he does) and i've got three stressful but rewarding years ahead of me to prepare for our LOs... And I have a job... and for that I am extremely grateful in this climate x

Cheered me up this morning... thanks Amygdala. Glad you're having a good day. xx

Ah that's so nice to hear, we quite often moan about having to wait to TTC on here it's nice to hear something positive, and take a step back and realise that we're lucky!

I have a lovely OH, a cute little house that we rent and a mad dog that makes me smile!

Hope you have a really nice day! :D

Erm good things in my life? Ill get back to you

Aw, come on Lozzy, there's always good stuff! How about the fact that you get to go to uni, meet new people and learn a profession that will be satisfying and fulfilling for many years to come? It's all a matter of perspective. Sunshine? Snowdrops coming out? Your little brother smiling at you? I'm sure there are lots of good things if you look properly. So yes, do get back to me! ;)

Thanks webby and sunshine! Hope all you girls have a lovely day!

But im only going to uni to save my sanity, not because i realy want to.

Dont get me wrong my life is not bad but at the moment im existing not living

Awww, what a lovely post amygdala. Congrats on reaching the 5-month milestone! It'll soon be here!

It does sound like you have a lot to be grateful for and sometimes we all have to step back and really look at what we've got and remind ourselves of this.

I have a really lovely, caring husband, a steady full-time job, brilliant parents and 2 brothers and and a sister who never fail to get me giggling. I'm also going to be completely debt-free at the end of next month. My 2 months on steroids for a bowel disease seems to have done the trick, as I've been off them for 3 weeks and no signs of the problems coming back as yet.

So I have a lot to be grateful for and to be happy about. Thanks for a great thread. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->