LifeTime: "The Pregnacy Pact"

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
it comes on on January 23rd i really think the grils on BnB will get a kick outta it!

About The Movie

"The Pregnancy Pact" premieres Saturday, January 23 at 9 pm et/pt.

Inspired by a true story, the film explores the costs of teen pregnancy with a story of a fictional "pregnancy pact" set against the backdrop of actual news reports about teen pregnancy from June 2008. Sidney Bloom (Thora Birch), an on-line magazine journalist, returns to her hometown to investigate the sudden spike in teenage pregnancies at her old high school. Almost immediately, she comes up against Lorraine Dougan (Nancy Travis), the head of the local conservative values group and mother of Sara, a newly pregnant 15-year-old. Meanwhile, the school nurse (Camryn Manheim) tries to convince the school to provide contraception to students to address the pregnancy epidemic but is met with great opposition from the school and community. As the number of pregnant girls climbs to 18, a media firestorm erupts when Time Magazine reports that the rise in the number of pregnancies at the school is the result of a "pregnancy pact." As the mystery unfolds about whether or not "the pact" is real, Sidney soon realizes that all of the attention is disguising the much larger issues that are at the core of the story.

Link to the life time page
https://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-pregnancy-pact

I saw a documentary on channel four about that! It was so ridiculous, they said they refused to give contraception to girls under a certain age and then wondered why the had a ton of young pregnant girls :shrug:

yeah i dont get it either but it looks good! and plus its about babies! :) i like babies! even tho its babies having babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->