light bleeding & 2 faint positive tests?

tb16009

Reaction score
hey guys, so i am new here... not to sure about all the lingo yet so bare with me
anyways I dont know whats going on my periods are always on time lasting 3-5 days and medium flow.
This month my period was 4 days late, normally i have spotting for a day then it gets heavy and then it starts to taper off. this time it started normal only lasted a day and then stopped. i have been spotting brown on and off for the last couple of days.. not requiring a tampon or anything just there when i wipe. sorry if TMI
anyways i took a preg test 2 days before the bleeding, i had a very faint positive line, thought i was imagining things. after the bleeding i decided to take another one today and i had a faint positive again it was very faint but deffienetly there.
since I've had the bleeding, I've had bad cramps. only in the morning and I've been feeling sick on and off all day, kinda like an intense hunger feeling and im really tired.
any ideas what might be happening?

Are you expecting!?! Not common to get 2 false positives.... congrats!!!!!!!

Are you expecting!?! Not common to get 2 false positives.... congrats!!!!!!!

I didn't think false positives were even possible? The tests either detect hcg or not. The only thing that is false is if you get a line without colour which is just an evap.

Sounds like you should pay a visit to your drs. Sounds really confusing. Hope this is your :bfp:! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->