Light bleeding after Sex

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I am on 14 DPO and started bleeding after having Sex this morning. The flow was light and started out a very watery brownish color, then later a bit more light red blood. Not nearly enough to soak a pad but left a 2 × 1 inch stain.
I had no contractions and the bleeding continues ever so lightly I don't think the pregnancy ended, but can anyone tell me if this is bad?
I took 2 progesterone suppositories when the bleeding started.

Can rough sex cause this? My SO is rather large and it does cause cervical pain.

Still bleeding, light flow, I still have pregnancy symptoms also. :/
I am really confused.

Sometimes sex can irritate the cervix and cause light bleeding. I would give your midwife / Early Pregnancy Unit a call for advice if your still bleeding .

Good luck x

Sometimes sex can irritate the cervix and cause light bleeding. I would give your midwife / Early Pregnancy Unit a call for advice if your still bleeding .

Good luck x
I hope that is it, thank you. The bleeding stopped after 2 days.

Have you got a positive pregnancy test yet? If yes, that can sometimes happen during pregnancy. It's because there's a lot of blood flow down there. If no, then it could be the start of AF. I didn't always get contractions (cramps) with my period, when I had sex it would jump start my.peroid. Having an orgasm is actually a mini contraction that's painless. If you haven't taken a test yet then you should, 14 DPO should give you a pretty obvious 2nd line.

Have you got a positive pregnancy test yet? If yes, that can sometimes happen during pregnancy. It's because there's a lot of blood flow down there. If no, then it could be the start of AF. I didn't always get contractions (cramps) with my period, when I had sex it would jump start my.peroid. Having an orgasm is actually a mini contraction that's painless. If you haven't taken a test yet then you should, 14 DPO should give you a pretty obvious 2nd line.

I just saw my doctor and she said it was a Chemical that never implanted :(
I had not gotten a positive test but had definite symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->