Light bleeding but no cramps?

makeupmama2b

Reaction score
Kinda nervous..maybe implantation bleeding? I mean its very light no cramps at all whatsoever...

Hey there, I had that with this pregnancy. It lasted several days and was mostly light brown spotting but one day in the middle I had pink spotting. My RE said as long as there's no cramping or clotting I didn't need to call them or be seen so I think your probably okay.:thumbup:

Hey there, I had that with this pregnancy. It lasted several days and was mostly light brown spotting but one day in the middle I had pink spotting. My RE said as long as there's no cramping or clotting I didn't need to call them or be seen so I think your probably okay.:thumbup:

Im like nervous nelly and Im thinking how did that lady in Arkansas go through this 19 times?

Thank You for easing my fears love!

I've had pink and brown spotting today along with cramps. Everyone has told me it's ok and expected from week 4-8. Fx that everything works out smoothly for us!!

I've had pink and brown spotting today along with cramps. Everyone has told me it's ok and expected from week 4-8. Fx that everything works out smoothly for us!!

Thank You! Eases my fears...thinking only positive thoughts!

Update
Yesterday was just a little bump in road. Im back to feeling like I did when I was firstfinding out I was pregnant. No twinges...no spotting. Cravings are back, tired although I just slept 8 hours, boobs so sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->