Light Bleeding (TMI), High CP, High temps! UPDATE BFP!!!

amzybabzy

1 DD, #2 = team pink
Reaction score
I'm 13 dpo today. At 3dpo I started getting really sore bbs, and I immediately started feeling good about this month.

On wednesday (11dpo) I started bleeding and immediately thought I was out. However, the bleed has been light - no bright red, more browny red - and only needed to changed pad in morning and at night (would normally need to changed every 4 hours during day). Def not what I would call spotting tho. This is continuing to today.

My cover line is 97.7 (I think - FF seems to be down this morning), and my temps have been all been well above that in the mid 98s. Today - first temp was 99.1!!!! (I took it again about 45 mins later and it was 98.8 - mebbe I was was just boiling in bed).

Finally my CP is still high - don't think it's that soft but it should be lower after 3 days of bleeding shouldn't it?

Anyhoo -tested on Wed (B4 knew I was bleeding) = :bfn:
Tested yesterday = :bfn:

Now if this is implantation bleeding (or is it too heavy/long for that?), would that mean implantation was on first day of bleeding (10dpo) - How long after implanation would you expect to see a :bfp:

Sorry for the ramble - any thoughts?

I think I have read that it's 3-5 days after implantation - Good luck!

I'm pretty sure my period has arrived because I have light bleeding but my temps are still really high, it was something like 37.03 this morning! I don't check my CP though as it's always all over the place. And my boobs are killing me - maybe we're both pregnant! How fantastic would that be!!! And my period (if that is what it is) has arrived 2 days early!

I think implantation bleeding can occur between 6dpo and 11dpo? But when I was pregnant, I had it at 12dpo (although my midwife said it was more likely my uterus flushing out old period blood x

And got a faint :bfp:.

So light flow started on Wednesday and has almost cleared up today (light bleed for 4 days). Even tho it's not wot I'd call spotting, I just knew it wasn't a real af. Plus temps have stayed above coverline, despite bleed.

This together with the fact that my @@s are sooooo sore, I thought I'd test again. Took myself to Superdrug for one of the Early 10mui tests, thinking I'd test tomorrow, but I am so impatient, so I went for it.

As the title says it is a faint line, but it is def a line (hubbies comment was "It's a bit faint" - whilst looking VERY doubtful).

The thing is now I'm a bit worried that its so faint cos I may have been pregnant but have miscarried (hence the bleeding) and still got some HCG in system......I just don't know. I only tested 2 days ago with a Poundworld cheapie dipstick - but don't even know how sensitive this was??

Will wait to test again tomorrow (bought to 10mui tests), but this is torture!

And got a faint :bfp:.

So light flow started on Wednesday and has almost cleared up today (light bleed for 4 days). Even tho it's not wot I'd call spotting, I just knew it wasn't a real af. Plus temps have stayed above coverline, despite bleed.

This together with the fact that my @@s are sooooo sore, I thought I'd test again. Took myself to Superdrug for one of the Early 10mui tests, thinking I'd test tomorrow, but I am so impatient, so I went for it.

As the title says it is a faint line, but it is def a line (hubbies comment was "It's a bit faint" - whilst looking VERY doubtful).

The thing is now I'm a bit worried that its so faint cos I may have been pregnant but have miscarried (hence the bleeding) and still got some HCG in system......I just don't know. I only tested 2 days ago with a Poundworld cheapie dipstick - but don't even know how sensitive this was??

Will wait to test again tomorrow (bought to 10mui tests), but this is torture!

I am very curious what happens here because literally the same thing happened to me this month, I took a test the 2nd day of the brown spotting (14DPO) and got a BFN with a FRER....I was going to test with a 10 miu tommorow just to be super safe..... I just considered it a period and moved on...I never got enough to need a pad or tampon or anything like that. It was really strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->