Light, Bright Red Bleeding, 10 weeks 5 days

Thank you so much, that gives me so much hope!

Hi, I'm super new to the forum. I am a first time mom-to-be in my first trimester. I'm am reading your post with a seemingly similar situation and I feel for you. I truly hope everything turns out perfectly with your new bundle of joy. Your scans are gorgeous!!

I am now 9 weeks 6 days. My trouble began early on. I found out I was pregnant in the midst of some light bleeding and spotting. I took the test positive that I wasn't pregnant but was so excited to find I was and 4 weeks at that. I was having pretty bad cramping with the bleeding so I made the earliest appointment I could with my doctor that I could which turned out to be in my 7th week. The day for my appointment I went to give my sample to find bright red blood and clots. Crying my eyes out I informed my doctor. He put my mind at ease. Sent me for a blood test and an ultrasound. All was find, the baby was where it should have been at 7w 4d. My levels were good...I was told I had a cyst on my right ovary but no sign that explained the bleeding. The bleeding by this point had stopped and I was at peace. Now 2 weeks later at 9/6 I find myself bleeding bright red again with some clots. A pregnancy test that is now showing a dim line and I'm trying not to freak out for the 3rd time because with it all my symptoms have also decreased. No bad cramping just a little pain on my right side (cyst perhaps). I say all of this to say that I feel like I am enduring this with you and I am really hopeful for your results on the 16th. Please update!! I don't want to get more testing again to be told all is fine and they don't know why it happened :(

I am praying for you two!!!

The light line could be because of the hook effect try diluting your wee with some water and test again. I would ring your doctor again just to check. Good luck x

The light line could be because of the hook effect try diluting your wee with some water and test again. I would ring your doctor again just to check. Good luck x

I appreciate it, I will try the dilution. If it continues or anything I will contact my doctor but the bleeding just stopped so I'm trying to think positive. I have an appointment in two weeks so I'm just trying not to become the overly dramatic Mama Bear.

Your baby is beautiful praying you've got a fighter on your hands and everything is going to be ok for you. Thinking of you lots x x

I saw your mood is good so I'm hoping all was well worth your appointment. I was really hoping to hear the results but I didn't want to bring up anything negative of the was anything to bring. Wish you the very best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->