Light brown discharge at 6 weeks

bellascar

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I'm 6 weeks today and this morning when I wiped after using the bathroom there was light tan cm. Only happened once and has completely stopped. I have my scan tomorrow but due to my age and the high risk of miscarriage I'm not expecting the scan to go well. I have also noticed that my symptoms (sore nipple and nausea) have also decreased, so I did two more tests this morning with SMU and they were lighter than yesterday's with fmu. Still strong positives but seem lighter. What do you think? Impending mc or is this something than can happen with a healthy pregnancy? Thanks in advance.

Most likely everything is fine. With both of my (successful) pregnancies I had something similar. This current one I had some brown and pink spotting from 6-9 weeks. All is ok and my doctor told me it was completely normal.

Most likely everything is fine. With both of my (successful) pregnancies I had something similar. This current one I had some brown and pink spotting from 6-9 weeks. All is ok and my doctor told me it was completely normal.

Thanks for the reply. I had the same thing with my two successful pregnancies too, but I also started spotting with a mc. Just can't remember if it was brown. Anyway, it's all stopped now and I have my first ultrasound tomorrow! So I guess I find out then.

Spotting is normal at this stage. I had pink/tan/brown spotting on/off from weeks 4-8 and scan at 6w3d showed everything was ok. Fx for your scan today x

Thanks ladies! All went well at the scan today, saw the heartbeat and measuring right on target! No spotting since, only the one episode. X

Sounds normal to me. I had pink and brown spotting with my last pregnancy and everything was fine. Brown means old blood so less worrisome, I've heard. Fx all is good, just take it easy!
Edit: just read your update! Glad your appt went well!

So glad to hear the appointment went well -- seeing that little heartbeat changes everything.

I'd suggest taking the spotting as a sign to take things absolutely easy for at least the first tri. Time to down tools until at least mid-June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->