Light brown mucus? 9 weeks!!

Babybump2017

Reaction score
It seems like all I'm doing at the moment is panicking myself crazy. I've been out for dinner this evening, got back and it felt kinda wet down there so I wiped and there was some very light brown tinged mucus on the tissue looked a bit like snot, so sorry for the TMI! I wiped a couple times and after that there was nothing. I only saw my baby and the HB just over a week ago. But I'm scared because last pregnancy the baby died just short of this point although I passed bright red blood and a clot... I feel like I need another scan but as I said I only had one a week ago- but I cannot wait until the 23rd for my 12 weeker! Absolutely petrified I am not going to be able to sleep. Help is it normal..

I just had an issue with light brown mucus. I started a thread when it happened. I called the doctor and told them, and they basically said if it is not bright red it is not anything to worry about. I was put on pelvic rest, though, that was from some spotting I had. If you are concerned I would call your doctor or midwife. It may be nothing or it may be something like a UTI (which it was in my case).

Ugh, I had a ton of spotting at 9 weeks. I've had spotting during the first trimester with most of my pregnancies. Not a big deal. All different colors, too. Browns and oranges and pinks, even reds!

If you have not had any more and it was just brown tinted cm then hopefully everything is ok. I had two really early mc and I started spottingand it just gets heavier and brighter. Ring your midwife though as they are the only ones who can completely check you over and advice you.

Xx

I ended up spending 4 hours in A&E this evening. They refused to scan me until Tuesday... however I've had no more 'spotting' and I did hear the babies heartbeat on the Doppler before I left for the hospital, since I've been home I can no longer hear it but I'm hoping it's down to the fact bubs has moved or changed position!

Bless u hun it is still early for hearing the heartbeat on the doppler. I think baby is still ok and it was probably just the common spotting midwives mention in the first trimester. It is upsetting that you are being made to wait. Try not to worry too much as your bleeding would be heavy if it was a mc xx

Figured that I was putting the doppler in the complete wrong place! I find it every time now really low down just above the pubic bone always between 150-180 so I know it's not mine :) makes me look forward to tomorrow rather than worry but I'm still paranoid and scared to say the least

I had my scan. Baby is measuring correctly to the day, has doubled in size in a fortnight! sonographer said it is developing and growing perfectly and it was also having a party in there bouncing up and down.. happy days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->