Light cramping accompanied by Light bleeding ? (PLEASE REPLY SOMEONE) im scared

Marcia20

Reaction score
Hi guys , so after I got my bfp Sunday (with a faint line) im pretty excited because a line is a line right ? & i know it isn't an evap line because I read it within the 1-3 minute time frame . As of right now I am Cramping a little, they aren't intense at all && I have a scant of Light blood on my pad ! Now I could've sworn Af was coming & that test tricked me on Sunday, those are my thoughts right now otherwise I wouldn't have a panty liner/ pad on LOL 😒 someone please reply! I need some reassurance that everything is okay . Could it be implantation or what ? HELP ‼️

It could be implantation, early pregnancy spotting, anything. If you are just spotting and only mild cramps, I would take it easy and see if it stops. If it gets heavy or you start getting really bad cramps, it might be a chemical.

I have had the occasional light spotting this pregnancy, my current doctor said not to worry unless its bright red and a lot. A lot of women have spotting and go on to have healthy pregnancies and children, just skim the first few pages of the first tri board and I assure you you will find you are not the only one

I would retest Hun. It could be a chemical pregnancy. Fingers crossed it's not as it could be implantation bleeding. Iv had tiny speckles of blood too. It is very frightening. I'd definatley retest though xx

It was probably implantation bleeding which is fairly common. If you're concerned you can do two HCG blood tests to make sure the levels are increasing as expected. I did that at the beginning and it was very reassuring.

Spotting is pretty common in first tri. Could be implantation bleeding. Could just be spotting. Definitely read around the first tri board you'll see you have company worrying!

There's a July babies thread in pregnancy groups and discussions if you want to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->