light pink/ brown cervical moucs

pamela77

Reaction score
Does anyone know what this can be? Nothing in my urine just mixed with my CM.
I'm 7 weeks and 5 days today, this has happened now for over a week.
We already had a U/S at 6 weeks and 2 days and baby was fine HB 119, so scared.
Anyone know?:cry:

It could b old blood from implantation making its way out. I had it for a few days, very light brown tinged cm when i wiped, in weeks 6-7. I haven't had my scan yet but will next week at almost 13 weeks and will hopefully c a bouncing baby. I have had no problems throughout the 1st tri other than that very light spotting and still getting my lovely 1st tri symptoms.

Hopefully that is all it is with u too but u could always speak to ob/mw if ur concerned for peace of mind xx

I wouldn't worry hun. AT 6 weeks 5 days, which this story is posted everywhere, but incase you havne't seen it. I started spotting BRIGHT red blood. It was a subchronic hemmorage but baby is A okay! HB of 120, as long as you don't have cramps your fine. They say sex or anything can barley bump your uterus and cause this. Its VERY common i'm noticing!

I was more active today than normal and really I have been doing more running around this past week than normal. Just so scary to see. I have some cramps on my side maybe that's more of a growing cramp, I hope.

Nah I think ur fine..and yes sounds like growing cramps. .I've had a misscarriage and those cramps you would know..its like hell!!

Do you think all the growing could cause the CM to have the light pink/ brown coloring?

I had some pink CM/bleeding on Tuesday night with some cramping that I still have. And everything has seemed ok so far. I'm only 5 weeks 5 days so we didn't see a heart beat yet, hoping to see it on Monday at my next scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->