Light pink discharge..

Kdear95

Reaction score
Okay, since this pregnancy began I've had slight crampy-ness off and on, but it's more like an upset tummy. (I actually went to the doctor for stomach problems when I found out I was pregnant). Anyways, I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant and today after I went to the restroom I noticed light pink on the toilet paper.. Is this normal? I can't get a hold of my doctor today, and I'm really freaked out. I've had some lower back pain, but no more than I've already had for the last 2 weeks. It's just light, barely noticeable ,and more like gas most of the time. I just really need some advice and answers. Should I be worried? Anything helps and would be appreciated!

I had some very light pink in my CM twice with very very dull cramping like you experienced. It went away the next time I wiped. What I would suggest is that if you get more of it or it gets heavier then call your OB. A bit of spotting during pregnancy can be very normal.

I did this for almost 4 days. If I wasn't pregnant I'd have thought I was having a very very light period. But it stopped yesterday and heard baby's heartbeat thumping away today :)

Discharge has turned light brown.. But it's still not every time.
I'm trying hard not to worry too awful much. Thanks, guys!

Get checked if you can to make sure, but spotting is fairly common. I have it too and it comes from my cervix. It ranges from red blood dripping to pink or brown discharge. Hope all is ok. :hugs:

Update:
Went to the ER.
They can't find the baby.
My HCG level is that of someone about 5 weeks pregnant..
I think I lost my bean.
I won't know anything for sure until Monday, though.

Oh hun I really feel for you. Chances are that baby is just too small to be found right now, there's always a little but of hope. Sending you huge hugs xxxxxx

:( I'm so sorry. Maybe you just ovulated later and aren't as far along as you thought. Praying for you.

I went back this morning with severe cramping and lower back pain. My levels are even lower. The doctor informed me that we lost our bean.. I have a follow up to make sure there are no further complications on Monday. This is a really difficult thing to experience and definitely not how I intended to spend my birthday. Thank y'all for the encouragement and help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->