light spotting that stopped

rapunzel87

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Hoping that you are all having safe and healthy pregnancies :) I once again require some advice. This time regarding spotting. I am currently 33 weeks. Yesterday after running up the stairs (foolishly - haven't done so in a while) I felt like I pulled something. But there was no bleeding or anything. About half an hour after before jumping into the shower, I noticed a slight amount of pinkish residue after I wiped (sorry tmi). I wiped again and it was still there. Wiped again and it was gone. It hasn't come back since. I called the nurse and she said it is likely an irritated cervix. I am not satisfied and am currently worried about a possible placental abruption or previa.

Any advice? Any similar experiences?

As long as you're not experiencing any pain, it's not bright red and it's stopped it probably is just a bit of an irritated cervix. If you're really worried is there not anyone else you can call?

I think an abruption *almost always* is very painful. And if there was any bleeding coming out (ie. The pink discharge), I would think that any big bleeding would also have made it out. (If that makes sense?).

If you are concerned then go in to l and d and say you were bleeding. They will be able to monitor you and if nothing else provide some peace of mind :flower:

Thank you for your advice :) Much appreciated! And, no, can't call anyone besides the telehealth nurse. Here in Ontario, docs don't give any medical advice on the phone. However, good news is that I don't have any pain (just the usual discomforts), no bleeding and bubs is still kicking :) Keeping away from google, so I don't read any scary stories, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->