Lighter Post Partum Period? Confused!

edithjude

Reaction score
Hello all!

This is my first time posting so forgive me if this is confusing and disorganized.

I have an 11 month old son. I gradually weaned and fully stopped breastfeeding a week before he was 10 months old (he is on formula). A few weeks back I started noticing lots of cervical mucus, some of it EWCM and some of it slightly yellow. My husband and I were sure to DTD all the days I saw EWCM. :thumbup: I have not had a post partum period yet.

However, today I have been having bright pink spotting. But just a little! Of course my mind thought "implantation bleeding!" but I don't want to get my hopes up! I actually took a test last week (because I have no patience) and it came back negative. It's impossible to know when to test though, with no regular cycle. :growlmad:

I know every woman is different, so I am just trying to get a sense of what other women have seen. Is bright pink spotting a return of my periods most likely?

Also, has anyone experiences nausea as their first PPP returns? I have been having just a little nausea and I am wondering if it could be from that.

Any advice would be welcomed!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"