Lightning shock pains!

cupcakekate

Cooking baby #3 :)
Reaction score
Ouch! Anyone else getting like little lightning shock feeling pains in their bits? I remember having them when I was pregnant with my daughter and my MW saying it was when baby was nuzzling into your pelvis and knocking nerves, cervix etc. It really catches me unawares I keep jumping up in shock lol!

No but I got a lightning shock pain up my bum today! Hope I don't get anymore of those.

I had them with my DD the last 2 weeks I was pregnant. I kept thinking "surely my water will break with her pushing that hard" but nope! :) And man it does hurt!

I get them a lot! I always get them threw out my pregnancy

Ouch! Anyone else getting like little lightning shock feeling pains in their bits? I remember having them when I was pregnant with my daughter and my MW saying it was when baby was nuzzling into your pelvis and knocking nerves, cervix etc. It really catches me unawares I keep jumping up in shock lol!

I've been getting them a lot just recently, doesn't help with the SPD pain I get at night too - last night I jumped so much that I woke my OH he thought something was happening :dohh: I'm only 32+4!!

I never had them with my LB, or the sporadic BH I've been getting :dohh:

Ha, I remember those when pregnant with my first. Oh good old " lightening crotch" ouch!

I only get it when I'm walking...but yeah Christ it hurts haha!!

X

Oh crap I'd forgotten about that, sure someone have her a tiny knife to use in the last few weeks of pregnancy last time....owwwww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->