• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lightweight stroller

sopava

Baby girl born 18/11/2012
Reaction score
hello guys,

im looking for some advice/reviews on lightweight strollers. I want one that seat reclines, small lightweight but sturdy enough to walk on our potholed country roads any ideas suggestions?

i am also looking for the same to use while on holiday. currently i shortlisted 3:
-Maclaren Volo
Pros: weight only 4kg... amazing :) cons: no recline, no padded seat but i think i can add more comfort if i use a liner ...dont you think so?
-Maclaren Triumph
pros: recline...and weight only 5.2 ... cons: i dont really know yet! maybe i was hoping to find something ligther like the volo with recline,, plus it is a bit expensive than volo and trek.. so is it worth it???
-Mamas and Papas Trek
Pros: i already have the sola from mamas and papas and i simply love it but it will be bulky during travel. so i was thinking that this could be a good option too but the weight is 6.3kg
each has its it pros and cons but i still cant decide what is the best ...i was also thinking about quiny yezz but i was told by one of the sales staff in the shop that the wheels might not be really designed for roads and walking a lot so they may tear out quickly .. it is more for smoother surfaces but it doesnt have a reclining seat.... help please :( i need to pick up one by the weekend

Thank you for your info, my computer has been down for last couple of months, which did you buy after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->