Like a dream...

MartaMi

Reaction score
So I had BH twice in the evening and felt myself really weird. Like some stretching in my bump or something. Had second BH about 10.20pm and after that went to sleep. Woke up 11.56pm and knew that I'm going to hospital now. I told OH that we are going. He asked me if my waters are broked. When I said no he calmed down and said that then he can make himself one coffee. I said no and demanded him to get up.Good for him he had home clothes right next to bed because I didn't gave him any time for looking new outfit. Put on my jeans and jacket and told him I'm going with or without him :rofl: He ran after me and called my mother that she'd come to our house to look after kids.
We had 5-minutes-drive to hospital and 12.06am we were there. Ofcourse we took OH's car. Didn't want to risk leaving my waters on to my new car seats :rofl: Doctor who was in reception wasn't so happy with late night comers. Again the same story. Have your waters broke? No. Are there any contractions/pains? No. Then why are you here? I'm going to give birth. ???? :rofl: When told him that I kind of feel like pushing he finally agreed to take a look and when he did he discovered I was telling the truth. Shouted to nurse to bring wheelchair and hurry up, this woman is going to give birth. Well, what was I talking about? :dohh: I was 8 cm dilated so no time for filling in papers or anything. When got to labour room I saw my midwife. It was her shift :happydance: Little chat about what I want to do and how because it was clear I can't have my waterbirth. She exmined me, full dilation, 10 centimeters. And then they talk in internet and in NCT classes that dilation goes 1cm=1 hour :dohh: She opened my waters and then I felt things were going bit more painful, like during periods :tease: Got to push twice and there he was, my little boy :cloud9:
I let OH hold him for a minute and then sent him to home because he had big meeting today and needed to sleep. I got to hold him for about 30 mins and then he was taken to ordionary procedures and I got to give birth to placenta. Yey :wacko: He got his first shot and didn't even bother to cry, my brave boy. I was really okey, needed no stiches or anything.
In the morning when doctors took a look at us I said I wanted to go home. We both were fine, I live really close, I promised to go back on Sunday for baby to get his next shot and so they let us go. Just had to wait until OH gets home from work because I didn't had any baby clothes with me :rofl:
When he came to pick me up he told me that he got home before my mom got there. So when she arrived she thought at first that we were making some kind of joke to see how fast she gets there :rofl: So she went back home. Kids are used to being quiet in the morning when I'm not up. That means they can't watch cartoons, talk with loud voice etc and today morning they were really quiet until OH remembered that kids don't know I'm not at home :rofl: They were pretty suprised when OH told them. Anyway they were really sweet when I got home and still can't get their eyes of him, neither can me or OH :rofl: Our parents are coming here in the weekend, my mate also and that's all. Not inviting anybody else.

Anyway, some numbers.
I stopped running at 37 weeks.
I slept on my bump through whole pregnancy.
No stretchmarks.
He was born 12th May 2010.
Weight 5.1 lbs, height 1,3ft.
Bump perimeter 2,7ft.
Lost 13 lbs, then gained 15 lbs so +2 lbs total.

Now we have whole month to decide his name but we have one name what we are thinking about.

Anyway, that was easy so after a couple of years new pregnancy will be welcomed :thumbup:
Mw told me that she wouldn't believe that easy pregnancy and labour if she wouldn't have been there with me.

Most important, pictures.

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 43
  • photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 42
wow, congratulations on your amazing birth, what a lucky lady to have such a great pain free labour

hes a beauty

x

Blimey hardly broke into a sweat!!! Well done hes gorgeous lovely head of hair. congrats.xx

How adorable, but how the heck did you sleep on your bump until the end, LOL, I didn't know it was possible?? Congrats & thanks for the great birth story

wow amazing story...haha, I hope my labour will be this easy, but have no illusions really. congrats though - he's gorgeous.x

wow.

It is great to read labour stories like this- and the pictures are gorgeous too!

Cat
xxx

Wow, weren't you lucky, you will be the envy of alot of ladies on here! Congrats to you all x

Wow, what a birth! I'll take yours please :rofl:

Congrats

Thank you girls. Doctors say that labours will go faster with every pregnancy. I can't imagine if next time I'll make it to hospital :rofl:
aliss - I had such a small bump that it didn't disturbed me at all :winkwink:

Bloody nora woman!! I hope my labour is like yours :haha:

Congratulations though, he's gorgeous :D xx

Congratulations Marta us May mummies seem to be having VERY quick and not too painful labours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->