Likelyhood of BFP after 19 dpo?

squishmich

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has had bfp at or after 19dpo?

Currently @ 19dpo. I've been doing tests since 14dpo = all negatives. No AF yet. Some brown mucous/discharge when wiping which lasted from 16dpo-19dpo. Typical symptoms all last week (ie cramping, gassy, fatigue, sore boobs etc) which have lessened slightly.

Looking for hope that I might actually be pregnant...as I'm sure anyone whose in the same boat as I am!

It's possible to get a positive hpt that late. Can you get a blood test? That would be definitive at this point.
Good luck!!

I'm 14dpo and bfn's so far....I spotted light pink only on 11dpo. Though, I'm not 100% sure when I O'd. I could be off by as much as 4 days :-/ Going by my normal cycles, I should get AF in the next few days. Cramps, bloating, peeing a lot more than normal, and feel hungry or nauseous all the time, oh and hot flashes every once in a while too. Makes me suspicious but then I worry I'm just reading way too much into everything.

Have you been TTC for a while? We NTNP for a year with no success, and have just been TTC starting last cycle.

I hope you get your BFP soon! Someone posted a thread on here a little while ago about not getting a + urine test until 4 months pregnant!! Doctors didn't believe her, which is so scary. So, hopefully you get an answer soon, and I hope it's a BFP! I'm here for you ;-)

I'm the same Hun I'm 16dpo and all I'm getting is brownish goo and it's not even really enough for when I wipe I have been checking my cm ( sorry if tmi) and it's still there been like this since Friday I have been doing cheapie tests and all saying negative if I'm still like this tomorrow I'm going to get a frer and see otherwise it will be a trip to the docs for me. I know I ov as I went to have my clearance scan at the epu and I saw the egg as did the lady doing the scan

Mine was strong positive 13dpo. I have a 25 day cycle. This was 1 day before af.

everyone is different though.

fx xx

BFP at 21dpo! 4 tests and they all showed positive! Called hubby on Father's Day and gave him the best present ever!

There's hope for you all!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->