lilie's birth story

lilies mummy

Reaction score
well i woke up at 6 tuesday morning with a sharp pain across my stomach. i thought nothing of it as i was always getting them and was fed up of wishing they would turn into something and then they never did. so i went downstairs, had a cuppa and some breakfast.
At 6.30 i had a feeling like someone was pushing down hard on my pelvis but it only lasted a couple of seconds so i thought nothing of it again, then 15 minutes later i had another one that hurt more.
by 7 i had woke up my fiance, ben, and started timing them. they were every 5-10 minutes and lasting around 20 seconds.
by 8 they were every 5 mins and lasting around 45 seconds so i rung the hospital and they told me to stay home till i felt i needed to go in.
so at 10 me and ben got a lift to the hospital and i was 4 cm :)
at dinnertime i was about 5-6 cm and had some dia-morphine which helped loads! even though i felt hammered! lol
after that i dont remember much but after the diamorphine i was on gas and air for a while then i had some pethidine to take the edge off because the gas and air wasnt working anymore.
at about half 8 that night i started pushing, she was stuborn though and didn't come out till 9.55 that night!

i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw her. ive never loved someone so much in my life and now i look at my life and everyone else my age is going out and getting hammered and whatever and i'm not jelous 1 bit because theres nowhere else i would rather be than at home having cuddles with ben and lilie. having a family you've created yourself is the best feeling in the world :)

Congratulations. Sounds like you did very well! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->