LILY-MAE HAS A SUSPECTED INFECTION.

Early_Bump

Reaction score
UPDATE SAT 29TH MARCH 2008 @8.50AM

Mornin everyone jus a quick update.. Lily-Mae has been spiking temps over nite currently sat at 38... She is also breathing quite fast. Blood were done 10mins ago as they suspect an INFECTION AGAIN. Cant belive it we got so close to going back to blackpool. Really gutted. I'll keep u informed as soon as i know more. Bloods due back around 11am.

sorry to hear that hun hope she's doin better real soon thoughts with you all.

PANIC OVER

JUS RUNG BACK UP TO CKECK IF THEY HAD DONE A BLOOD GAS TO C IF LILY WAS GETTING TIRED... AND THEY RELISED THAT I WAS GIVEN WRONG INFO. THEY HAVE 2 LILY-MAE'S LOL. MY LILY IS JUST FINE HAD HER 3HRS OFF WITH NO PROBLEMS AND HAD A SETTLED NITE.

THANK GOD FOR THAT XXX YOU'D THINK THEY'D CHECK THEY WERE GIVIN INFO TO RITE PERSON THOU SPEC WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE 2 BABIES WITH SAME NAME. XXX

It's bad that your hospital is giving you the wrong info and causing you worry :( but great news lily is doin good xXx

aaaww glad ses alright the hospitpal better be careful the are breaking the data protection act giing u the wrong information and the infomation of another person and u dont need the stress either xxxxxx

I'm glad she's ok!! :hugs:

Silly hospital. :roll:

Just curious how your baby is doing, havent seen an update in awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann