Limbo land

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Anyone else feel in limbo land being so close to third tri, but feeling like labour/birth is too far away to be discussing. I always find weeks 25-30 a bit irrelevant for both trimesters lol

Anyone else?

Not pregnant now but I know what you mean. I'd say try and think ahead and get stuf done like buying/washing baby clothes, birth plan etc. It feels too early but before you know it you will be too big to put your socks on and panicking about how you can get so much done in so few weeks :).

I know. I'm keeping busy. We're in the middle of buying a house and I'm getting induced at 37 weeks. Will be here before I know it but seems like ages away :(

Yeeeeesssss! I'm feeling this way right now and it's driving me crazy! Like actually....

And starting around September 5th or so...just about when i get to the 26 week mark (24+3 today)...my life gets really busy -we start child birth class, my sister is moving, i switch to every other week dr appointments, i have my shower, here in the US football season starts and we'll try to do a few games before I'm super huge....

But it's all like 2 loooooong weeks away....i feel like I'm going insane...I'm trying to occupy myself with planning things...this week we're going to try for pediatrician....

Still feeling that way and I am 31+3 - hence why I am checking out 2nd Tri threads! Time is really starting to drag now and I can't wait to be closer to meeting baby.

I agree. It seems 2nd tri is all about waiting for anatomy scan and finding out the sex of baby. Whereas 3rd tri is all about labor watching. We don't fit in anywhere! Lol.

I am 26+1 today and I know exactly what you mean. I've started to lose interest a little (sorry!) in second tri and while I want to move on to third, I feel it's not quite relevant yet! Ugh. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->