Line experts please.... am I seeing things/have line eye?????

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
6D7ADE20-9E1E-45F5-AD47-35269A55B962.jpeg 7C3A613A-8343-4791-B1D1-DEB51D0280B0.jpeg 755158E2-6B29-4E4B-A318-F5CFE79AE792.jpeg 6AEDEC0F-F5CE-456E-A94F-A619F10F4070.jpeg Hi all

I need your very close eye. These are (if I’m not imagining it) very early. 10mlu tests. One last night one with fmu. Just done another and I swear irl there’s a vvvv faint 2nd line???? Can anyone else see anything. I’m guessing af due anywhere from 12th. Think I o’d before app told me to test so think I missed it as 1st OPK was very close to positive 15 days ago. My cycle has stumped me since mc in Feb, when I fell pregnant in December my test line was very feint at 1 day late.

Opinions please! No matter what. All pics are same 2 tests. TIA xx

Last edited:
My eyes are terrible so I'm really trying here Haha, but I'm sure I see something on the 2nd pic, don't know if it has colour or not though. Good luck :)

Thank you. Haha. I’m the same!!! Can’t always see them on a photo either but I’m almost certain it’s there but really really feint. I’ve got boob tenderness and been really tired and super agitated last couple of days... Will wait (try) a couple more days and try again perhaps.... xx

With this pregnancy I took a cheapie 6 days before af and it was completely negative, it was the one step ones, I took a frer the same day with 2nd urine of the day and it had an obvious line, still faint but it was there, a day later that's when I got a 1-2 on a digi! Maybe try a frer if your sure it's there? Gl :)

Thanks everyone. I’m going to wait a day or 2 and test again. I’m nervous to say the least. If it is positive I’ve never had one this early before so praying it’s a good sign... I’m actually shaking but daren’t get excited just yet!!

Going to wait a couple more days and try again! Can anyone recommend an accurate early test?

Think I see something, gl mama!

Today’s appears stark. Had some really bad news this morning which has put a few things into perspective. Needless to say I’ll be waiting to see if the witch shows before testing again. I feel I have other priorities at this particular moment. Thank you all for looking however x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->