Line eye pleaseeee

I'm due today and last time it was really dark 2 wks post ov!! Do you think? I'm sick of staring at tests now 😔

I say that's a BFP! I see a clear line! What DPO are you?

About 13dpo. Glad I'm not seeing things! Thanks for replying

Some won't see a dark line until much further on for some reason so perhaps it will darken in a few more days

Wow you make me feel like I have a chance! I'm 12DPO and having weird watery red/pink spotting today with mild cramps ( not like my normal period)

Wow you make me feel like I have a chance! I'm 12DPO and having weird watery red/pink spotting today with mild cramps ( not like my normal period)

Fingers crossed for us! I'm testing again Sunday.

Thanks! I tested twice today, FMU and this evening and both negative so far :(

Thanks! I tested twice today, FMU and this evening and both negative so far :(

Fingers crossed for late implantation for us both. Thinking mine is a chemical though I'm cramping as usual overnight just with no blood.

I definitely see it, but I have those same tests and got a line like that around 7-8 dpo that turned out to be nothing. I'm really hoping that's not the case for you! I'm excited to see your Sunday results.

IMG_5478.jpg

This mornings test. Only slept 4 hrs last night so not a great hold

I definitely see it, but I have those same tests and got a line like that around 7-8 dpo that turned out to be nothing. I'm really hoping that's not the case for you! I'm excited to see your Sunday results.

That's awful 😔 I've struggled conceiving too I just hope this is the month!

Ooo thanks for replying guys. Now to see if it progresses!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->