Line eye? Update: BFP!!

Cinderella

Pregnant with number 1
Reaction score
Sooo... my period is due tomorrow, this is a 10miu test - I can see a line, the picture was taken within 5 minutes. I don't feel like I can trust it because I'd have thought it'd be darker by now considering it's practically the day of my period?? I'm not very convinced :wacko:

ETA: It's a lot easier to see on my phone than on here...

Attachments

• IMG_7920.jpg
    IMG_7920.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 134
I'm on my phone and it's awful, but I see what you see. I'm terrible with those kind of tests and can never tell if it's the way they all look or a line. but I see the line! Good luck and FX'd!

I'm on my phone and it's awful, but I see what you see. I'm terrible with those kind of tests and can never tell if it's the way they all look or a line. but I see the line! Good luck and FX'd!

I'm just relieved someone else can see it! lol

I see it too. On the pic I can't really tell if it's the beginning of something or just a shadow.

Any update today?

Yes! Am still very reluctant to get excited as I still feel achy like my period is about to start, but I took another cheapie this morning, on what should have been day one of my period and there was a definite line, still faint but no squinting necessary! Don't know how it'll look on here, but here it is:

Attachments

• IMG_7934.jpg
    IMG_7934.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 104
i see it. definitely more noticeable than the day before.

i see it. definitely more noticeable than the day before.

Thank you - that’s what is getting me potentially excited, that there’s clear progression. I’m still feeling achy so expecting af to hit but have to admit, the more I look at it, the more excited I get, I just so desperately don’t want to be disappointed 🙈

I didn't see anything on your first picture but there's no denying it on your second one! Congratulations! :baby::happydance:

That's definitely start of bfp my one looked just like that! Congrats! X

Ooo yeh, that's pink!

I felt achy like I was getting my period, only a little more so, every time I got pregnant.

Yup, no denying that second test, pink lo9king too!

That's much clearer! I used the same ICs and they all vary in dye strength. You only have to look at my journal to see that. I would dip two in the same sample for the same time and have two completely different results. I also found One Step preferred my afternoon pee, so you may find you get a stronger line later on in the day. But that is fabulous progression going from a shadow to that really clear, pink line

I couldn’t see it on the first but can on the second. I reckon it’s bfp.

I just finished work and decided to give a cassanovum early detector test and got this:

Think I believe it now :happydance: In complete shock! I ordered a digital and was going to wait until Sunday as I wanted it to be completely sure, but will probably take it a few days earlier :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_7938.jpg
    IMG_7938.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann