Line eye? Update: BFP!!

That's amazing progression! I don't think it will be long before you could see a positive digi. I did these ICs with fmu and a digi which was negative, but then the same afternoon I got a 1-2 on a digi. Top ICs are fmu, bottom are afternoon with the digi, if it's of any help. They're One Step ICs

Attachments

• IMG_7784.jpg
    IMG_7784.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 25
Thank you ladies! I’m so thrilled! I’ve been wanting this for so long, (10 years and counting) and have never come close to having a positive test before!

Happycupcake: that’s really useful thank you! I retested this morning and the lines were much fainter so I’m starting to think I test better in the early evening so plan to test again then! I’ve ordered some frers and digitals, night have gone a bit overboard 🙈😂

Thank you ladies! I’m so thrilled! I’ve been wanting this for so long, (10 years and counting) and have never come close to having a positive test before!

Happycupcake: that’s really useful thank you! I retested this morning and the lines were much fainter so I’m starting to think I test better in the early evening so plan to test again then! I’ve ordered some frers and digitals, night have gone a bit overboard 🙈😂

I always found my One Step ICs to be darker in the afternoon or evening.
Lol, don't worry, I lost count after about 207 :blush:

I've been testing first thing and then in the early evening after work, just to make sure! lol

Look at this beauty! My IC's are still quite faint, but I'm ok with it because the FRER and CB Digi are quite prominent! lol Can't stop looking at the picture!

Attachments

• IMG_7942.jpg
    IMG_7942.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4