Line eyes - Wonfos BFP FRER BFN

Hsc91

Reaction score
Hi all,
Been lurking for some time :)
Feel like I’m going crazy.
Today I’m 13dpiui 14dpt and tested with FMU and had what I feel is a pretty decent positive show up quite quickly. Did a FRER with the same wee and it’s a stand on one leg and I seeing things line
I know it’s not my trigger shot as tested it out and was gone 11dpiui 12dpt.
Has this happened to anyone else? Wondfos have usually been great for me!
20790FF3-0C60-4144-BAD4-05313E25B0A8.jpeg ED069A24-4C19-4897-9408-4197BFAB1C81.jpeg

Wow that is bizarre!??I mean the line on the wondfo is super obvious, especially as the stick type ones seem to take quite a few days more to show an obvious line... How confusing for you, and annoying. You got more frers??

Definitely see it on the ics. I hope the FRER catches up soon. Good luck ❤️

4CC72D61-6F8D-4B49-9F65-701B98314DD6.jpeg L
Wow that is bizarre!??I mean the line on the wondfo is super obvious, especially as the stick type ones seem to take quite a few days more to show an obvious line... How confusing for you, and annoying. You got more frers??
Yes I’ve never had this before with previous pregnancies!
I have some more FRER which I can use. Also went out and bought some CB digital.
just did another test with 4 hour hold.. I had had a decaf coffee and half a bottle of water so wasn’t expecting anything but the line is darker than this mornings. (Bottom Test)

I get a + on another test with FMU tomorrow

The ICs are looking great! Good luck for you next tests [-o< x

They look great. Good luck for your next test ❤️

HAd the same happen to me yesterday, my IC's were very clear and FRER almost invisible.

The previous, IC's are almost invisible and FRER nice and dark. :dohh: my guess FRER's are really struggling right now.

Your IC's look fabulous! Congradulations!

I can see it on both but the IC is definitely darker.
I found this myself at 10dpo I tested with 4 ICs and all had faint lines, excitedly ran up to grab a Frer expecting a decent line and it was so so faint.
I really think Frer are not as good or as sensitive as they used to be. Ure IC looks great and I can see the line on the Frer as well.
Good luck hon hope they continue to darken for you.

Thank you ladies for your encouraging messages. Unfortunately my period started today so looks like it was another chemical :(
Hoping to have another IUI cycle in the near future x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->