Line not v dark 2 days post period miss

Calcifer

Reaction score
How quick should a pregnancy test get darker? My FRER is still very light with FMU two or three days after period missed. The line came up quickly enough but it's really not very dark. Anyone have any experience with this? I have symptoms so am surprised I don't have more hormone in my system. Will try to post a test, finding it hard to do right now.

[edited to say, i got a squinter on the day period was due, so this line today is probably stronger but really not by much]

There are so many factors and variables that influence the darkness of progression lines on tests.

Are you using the same brand and model of tests for each test?
Are you holding your bladder for the same amount of hours for each test?
Are you taking the tests around the same time each day? (This one sounds silly but I know in my experience my PM tests are darker than my AM tests and my first morning urine just doesn't work well for testing)

Also as stated above hcg doubles around every 2 days.

I know when I was testing every 2 days to watch progression it never looked like much progression each time until I compared my 3rd test to my 1st. So my 1st day test and my 6th day test.

Ugh just to update that it turned out to be a chemical / early pregnancy loss at 4+3

Mine didn't get as dark as the control until I was about 16 dpo. Before that it was really light for the longest time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->