Line progression worries

dogmom531

Reaction score
I don’t know if this baby is sticking around. Does anyone have any similar test progression with success?

3D91FBD3-6202-4BCB-B205-E88667D36E29.jpeg

Urine could be slightly more dilute hence the slightly lighter lines - they are definitely still very clear lines.
Hope it’s a sticky bean!

Urine could be slightly more dilute hence the slightly lighter lines - they are definitely still very clear lines.
Hope it’s a sticky bean!
Thank you! I’ve never experienced a loss and my other two I felt like the lines got consistently darker every day but maybe I remembering wrong. Also I have been drinking more water since I got the first positive. These are all FMU

Thank you! I’ve never experienced a loss and my other two I felt like the lines got consistently darker every day but maybe I remembering wrong. Also I have been drinking more water since I got the first positive. These are all FMU
Drinking more water could definitely have an impact it’s common for them to take 48 hours to get progressing. Maybe take another in 2 days

I would test with urine diluted half with water in case you’re experiencing an early hook effect. But I will be very blunt and honest and say I’d be concerned if I had those tests. They should be getting darker. Do you have any way to get levels checked? I hope everything is ok <3

Agreed with everyone else. Is it possible to reach out to your gyn and get a serial beta done? That way you can get a more accurate look into your levels. FXed for the best

I hope that you get some answers soon ❤️

Thanks guys its Sunday so I guess I’ll call the ob in morning and see if there’s something we can do to give me some answers. I’m feeling so worried

I'm sorry sweetie the waiting is the worst. I hope you get answers tomorrow. Are you going to keep testing?

Update. Thank you all for the input and well wishes but I’m miscarrying. Today’s test was barely there and I started bleeding. Heartbroken.

DA796F61-02A8-4BFE-AD41-2AE555FEB845.jpeg

I am so so sorry hon. I've had 4 early Misscariges this year and I know how hard it is.
Sending so many hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"