Linea Nigra?

CordeliaJ

Reaction score
Did anyone not get this? All my books and pregnancy updates tell me I should've had this ages ago, but it never arrived. I don't really mind, but the way it's talked about it sounded like everyone got that :S

This might sound silly but I didn't notice I had one until my OH took a photo of my bump. I can't see it when I look at my bump but I can see it so clearly on the photo. Must be to do with the angle or something :haha:

Don't think everyone gets it anyway but you might want to take a photo to see if you have one. Sounds crazy I know :haha:

I dont have it! I was looking forward to getting it inthe beginning and checked everyday lol. I thought everyone got it but apparently not!

Yeah I got DH to check, but he says there's nothing there. My belly button hasn't popped either and I'm pretty big - I look almost full term already :S
Maybe it's to do with skin elasticity, I'm not big but I wasn't particularly toned before pregnancy either..

I don't have one. I am very fair skinned so maybe that has something to do with it?

I don't have one either... I'm also incredibly pale and I read somewhere that could be why.

One of the girls in my antenatal class is due any day now and she only got hers about a week ago, so I guess anything is possible.

If being pale had any affect on it, I doubt my body got the memo. Mine started from about 15 weeks and is still getting darker :)

I just noticed mine this week.... definitely didn't have it before.

Did anyone not get this? All my books and pregnancy updates tell me I should've had this ages ago, but it never arrived. I don't really mind, but the way it's talked about it sounded like everyone got that :S

Im 37 weeks and I have nothing there. No line. Nothing. Im not really very pale skinned either so I doubt its that. You would have thought if u were pale skinned it would be more noticeable

I have an extra faint one. Looks more prominent in photos than in real life though x

I don't seem to have one...yet, but I suppose there's time still ! x

I haven't got one at all and I'm almost 28 weeks. Very strange because I thought I'd be highly likely to get it being that I have darker features (black hair, dark brown eyes, lots of moles/freckles, olive skin etc)

I got it in the last week. Its not particularly dark yet though

Nope, and I also thought everyone got it!

I'm very pale too and did read somewhere that pale skin tones are less likely to show it, though I'm sure there are lots of other factors. My belly button also hasn't popped which I thought would happen - so overall my belly looks nothing like how I expected it to!

I didn't have one with either dd but with this lil fella I have one all the way down, faint but there.... strange!

I don't have one, and I didn't get one with my DD either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->