Linea Nigra

lingz

Reaction score
i heard its common to have linea nigra during pregnancy.. i am in my 19 weeks 4day.. my linea nigra is not very obvious.. is there any issue?

There isn't any issue. I didn't have one in my last pregnancy and don't seem to be getting one this time either. :thumbup:

I don't have one either.

I can't remember if I had one with my first pregnancy or not though :dohh:

mine has been there since about 8 weeks! but its very faint and hasnt darkened at all since it appeared I was wondering the same thing. I guess everyone is different!

This is my 3rd I had one twice before but this time I don't seem to be getting one ? Not that I'm worried and long as princess is happy and healthy xx

Almost 25 weeks and I don't have a 'seam' (as DH likes to call it). I was worried at first too but have been told that some people get it and some don't. No big deal.

I didn't really get one until very late on in my last pregnancy and I do not seem to have one at all this time around :shrug:

I didn't get one at all this time (this is my first) and I am 37 weeks now.

I still have mine from my last pregnancy 😂😂. It didn't have a chance to go. Fell pregnant when dd3 was 4 months. I always get it too & my nipples go black! 😂

I had it with my first but the next three pregnancies(including this one) i dont have it.

I don't have one yet! And have also managed to avoid the stretch marks so far! <touches wood>

Never had one and this is my 3rd, some women are also more prone to getting it than others, the absolute weirdest thing this pregnancy for me though is I have it on my nipples :blush: as weird as it sounds, I guess it happens...I have a very dark line that gos from my actual nipple to the out side of the aereola...I'm hoping with all the breast changes I've had this pregnancy vs my last two that it's a good sign that I will have better luck breast feeding.

I don't have one. My OB said I'm so fair skinned that I'm likely not to get one.

24 weeks tomorrow! And no line...a few little spots on the sides just showed their ugly face this week...funny because i spent last week complaining to my hubby about tummy pain and feeling like i was stretching...i literally was...oh the cute things about pregnancy i didn't know to expect.

mine has been there since about 8 weeks! but its very faint and hasnt darkened at all since it appeared I was wondering the same thing. I guess everyone is different!

Yapz mine was faint and hasnt darkened so i was abit concern.. but feel so much better to have some mummies to be telling me that they dun have n there is nothing wrong..

Never had one and this is my 3rd, some women are also more prone to getting it than others, the absolute weirdest thing this pregnancy for me though is I have it on my nipples :blush: as weird as it sounds, I guess it happens...I have a very dark line that gos from my actual nipple to the out side of the aereola...I'm hoping with all the breast changes I've had this pregnancy vs my last two that it's a good sign that I will have better luck breast feeding.

My tummy n the centre of my breast is getting hairy.. hahah..

I didn't have one in my last pregnancy and so far I don't have one in this pregnancy.

Last time I never got one, this time a faint one just started to appear last week just as I was hitting 25 weeks.

I had a line going all the way up when I was pregnant with my son. So far I have no line with this pregnancy. It's different every time. :)

I didnt think i had one with DS then after he was born and my tummy was flat again i had a light brown line right down the centre of my tummy under my navel. Wonder if it will happen this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->