Liner help please

M

Maffie

Hi all

I have some all in one fuzzi bunz and some tots bots bamboozles. Now with the bamboozles I have some wraps and im just about to get some fleece wraps for night time but do people put extra liners in them at night? I was planning on using paper liners in the day but should I get fleece liners too?

Any help much appreciated also if there are nappies you recommend for night time use i'd love some advice.

Thank you :thumbup:

No nappies really *need* a liner, but I like to use a fleece liner in the day when I know LO is due a poop. At night I always use a fleece liner because it slurps all of the moisture away from her bum and leaves her really dry in the morning! I personally don't like paper liners cos they leave her a bit wet. :flower:

Thank you just bought some fleece liners, cant wait to try them all out and see how cute the fleece wraps are.

I think im developing an addiction.

I use fleece at night too. I did get some flushable liners but i don't use them as them seem to bundle up very quickly and are there for a waste of time!

Wooo Maffie...I can't think of a better way to get through those last few weeks of pregnancy than nappy shopping to kill the time between currys, clary sage baths and running up and down stairs!!!

haha sounds about right!! i have loads of paper liners aswell but fleece is much better!!

x

I cant wait, just need to get a nappy pail and need to look into reusable wipes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->