listen to heartbeat free app

TTC First

Reaction score
First off I have to say that I am not affiliated with this app in any way. I just figured there had to "be an app for that" so I started looking in iTunes.

I found a couple apps in iTunes but I wanted to find a free app, I found "Shell- Babies first Heartbeast Listener".

I downloaded the app and as far as I am concerned the app is legit. I am just over 8 weeks and although it was not easy to find I found the HB. I was hesitant at first thinking that it may not be correct, then I went and found my own HB and it was totally different.

I know that you are able to record the HB and I think there is a way to share the recording but I haven't gotten there yet.

Just thought I would share since I know that many of us want to buy a doppler but now we don't have to.

I think it is too! I tried it and we found the heartbeat after two tries. My girls were so excited.

Thanks for sharing.

The UK midwives and countthekicks charity do not recommend these apps. Please do not rely on these.

Yeah I'm not sure about the apps, I mean, the technology is not built into the phone so how can the app work?
I think it's nice if you're just having a bit of fun and if you do think it's legit maybe it is, but in terms of checking on things, I would get a proper doppler. Otherwise if there comes a point where you're worried, you're not going to trust the apps and they won't put your mind at rest because you'll be wondering

I downloaded an app - I don't think it was this one though. Got heart rate of 189 and thought "great". Then tried it on my wrist and it was 219! Lol - I deleted it as it was obviously nonsense.

I didn't get it in order to test for the health of my baby, I just got it so that I can listen for the fun of it. I just like to listen every once in a while.

I could hear my baby's heartbeat through the recording on my regular phone's speaker (later than 8 weeks though, lol)... so I do believe you can get lucky and find the heartbeat sometimes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->