listening to babys heart beat

mak

Reaction score
Hi
I am 17 weeks with baby number 1. I am interested in buying a doppler .......the price ranges from 30 pounds to 100+ ....... and I have no clue what to go in for. Any suggestions? ......

if someone is already using a doppler and can reccommend a brand it will be really helpful

mak

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB

sorry cant help with ur Q Im sure someone will tho x

I have an Angelsounds and i love it :) it was £30 on ebay. I heard babys heartbeat for the first time just before 12 weeks.

Hi and welcome!
I have an Angelsounds too, bought it from Amazon, just make sure you get a doppler not a prenatal listener, I know lots of the girls have had problems!

I have AngelSounds as well. Didn't use it that much, as after the baby started kicking, I could feel him all the time anyway.
But it's great for those early weeks, and for when you just worry for no reason at all (as we all do sometimes) and want to check everything sounds ok, or just want to have a listen to your LO.

Thanks a lot for u'r replies .... I am interested in getting a doppler more coz i'd like my husband to experience and feel good rather than just for myself .... I listened to the baby's heart beat last week when I went to my consultant .... My husband will go with me next month when I have my second scan but i thought it might be nice to let him listen to him before that ....
I was tempted to buy the angle sounds as well but since it is really reasonable I thought maybe by paying just 30 pounds u don't get a good enough doppler to pick up the heart beat .... but i think i can buy it now :)
thanks a lot once again .... really excited

I bought this one that's from China called Babyone..

It's really good, found it first time, and not had any trouble.

Cost £33.99

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/1250/142757904tpyq7.jpg

I got the angel sounds doppler about 25quid ebay and its great has picked up heartbeat every time and used it from 11 weeks.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->