Literally could not be more excited!

oh my goodness!!!
congratualtions sweetheart!!!!!
xxxx

oh my goodness!!!
xxxx

Ooh yay! Hello you!! THank you!! I dont think it has really sunk in yet, I hope you are testing soon so we can be bump buddies, I miss you!! xx

Congrats hunny what fantastic news :hugs:

congrats! I remember you from ttc cus of your lovely wedding photo! xxx

congrats! I remember you from ttc cus of your lovely wedding photo! xxx

Ah thank you! I rememeber you for the exact same reason! Would you believe that was in Las Vgeas haha! xx

Congratulations to ya both xxx

Im gonna stand in this thread for a bit and soak up all the baby dust from all the BFP's in here lol

Congrats hun!!! ur gonna have a lil babyyy :baby: all the bestt :angel: :)

oh my goodness!!!
xxxx

Ooh yay! Hello you!! THank you!! I dont think it has really sunk in yet, I hope you are testing soon so we can be bump buddies, I miss you!! xx

im sooo over the moon that you got your BFP!!
im Oing in 5 days....gosh i hope i get it this month! im tired of this TTC game...i wanna join everyone over in first tri! lol
:happydance: you go girl!! xx

oh my goodness!!!
xxxx

im sooo over the moon that you got your BFP!!
im Oing in 5 days....gosh i hope i get it this month! im tired of this TTC game...i wanna join everyone over in first tri! lol
:happydance: you go girl!! xx

Thank you! Good luck for ovulation, I really think preseed is what worked for us this month if you were thinking of trying it! Look forward to seeing you in first tri VERY soon! xxx

lol i hope so!! if not this month preseed will be on the shopping list haha again congrats you deserve it darl! have fun =D

OMG 'Bonfire Babies' first official BFP announcement. Yay!!

:dance::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance:

nb1984 -I am so happy for you, congratulations!!!
Hope you have a fab H&H 9 months hun.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I cannot believe how excited I am for you lol :haha::haha:
xx:hugs:

hahah thank you so much! I dont think it seems real?! Its so weird to think this is actually happening! I think until I go to the doctors and he says yes I am I wont actually believe it!!! Come on, your turn now!! xxx

OMG Just got two pink lines OMG shitting myself thats its too early or an evap -i posted it in preggers test gellery whatcha think???
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"