Literally don't feel pregnant

aymz1983

Reaction score
I'm 7+4 with baby #5, having had baby #4 just 7 months ago.
In all of my previous pregnancies I've had the painful 'stay 3 feet away from my chest' boobs, the nausea, cramps and stretching etc.
There is nothing this time. Boobs we're only mildly sensitive (not sore) like they are in the run up to af. They've stopped feeling sensitive completely over the last couple of days, almost like a non pregnant, non af time.
I think I had some mild nausea over the weekend for a day or two but that could equally have been due to lack of sleep, heat, not eating much and nervous excitement (we went away for the night). Nothing since we got back and I've been eating as usual.
My last pregnancy I was having to nibble prawn crackers by this point just so I could eat without feeling so ill. The boobs I could hardly touch. I would be up in the night to pee, j would be up in the night with insomnia... I felt like a pregnant lady!
I just don't have that this time. I feel my usual, non pregnant self.
Has anyone else felt like this? I know every pregnancy is different etc etc but all of my pregnancies have been the same until this one. It's unnerving...
I think I might have enough to book an early scan next week but no guarantee on that. Curious to know if this sounds normal or if I'm right to feel some concern

I’m sure all will be ok.

I actually had zero symptoms with the baby I just lost.
I had no symptoms at all.
I lost baby at 5+1 weeks and even tho I was early I new the no symptoms wasn’t a good sign for me as with my other kiddos I had symptoms even b4 BFP.
And definitely by 4 weeks.

but there are some women that have no symptoms at all and everything be fine. And there are women that have a ton of symptoms and not be ok.

it it wasn’t for my tests being blazing positive I would of assumed I wasn’t pregnant.
But hopefully it’s normal for you and all will be ok.

sorry not such a positive post and not much help.
Good luck love

My friend was like this, absolutely no symptoms and didn't feel pregnant at all. She was convinced something was wrong but her baby was completely fine and hopefully will be the case for you too :)

Thank you ladies, it's just so strange to me to not have anything! I don't think I can wait another 5 weeks or so for 12 week scan so may have to book an early one next week.

I know it's so nerve-wracking! I'm 8+3 with baby #1 and sometimes I don't feel pregnant at all. I get super nervous because my symptoms seem to come and go. My mom told me that she had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms with 2 of her pregnancies, no cramps, no morning sickness, so it could be totally normal!

I had like none with my daughter, had a 5 min wave of nausea the week I found out and that was it. Hopefully all is well, try not to stress!! Enjoy the non miserable pregnancy haha

I had like none with my daughter, had a 5 min wave of nausea the week I found out and that was it. Hopefully all is well, try not to stress!! Enjoy the non miserable pregnancy haha
I'm trying :) hopefully will get a scan soon and will was my mind.

Good luck with ure scan

I felt amazing with my son. I think I threw up once, my fault for skipping dinner and breakfast the next morning. My pregnancy was so easy. The pregnancies where I was miserable with nausea or migraines or aches and pains ended up having other complications. I’ve joked that my pregnancy was easy because once I gave birth things got really challenging really quickly, so I needed full strength starting day one. Hope you have a lovely pregnancy!

I felt amazing with my son. I think I threw up once, my fault for skipping dinner and breakfast the next morning. My pregnancy was so easy. The pregnancies where I was miserable with nausea or migraines or aches and pains ended up having other complications. I’ve joked that my pregnancy was easy because once I gave birth things got really challenging really quickly, so I needed full strength starting day one. Hope you have a lovely pregnancy!

Ah glad you had an easy one there :) I ended up feeling nauseous, exhausted and have insomnia so it sucks to be me right now lol. Hopefully will ease off soon

Aww sorry that’s a bummer. Like woohoo symptoms! But ugh feeling poorly. Hope you’re able to relax and rest this weekend

I wish I had no symptoms lol I feel absolutely god awful at the moment. Sorry to hear it’s making you anxious though. Do try not to worry - like you say, every pregnancy is different. My mum is a midwife and she said she gets women who have had multiple pregnancies then come in in labour or very late in their pregnancies not having known they were even pregnant again because they had NO symptoms at all. Try to relax if you can and make the most of absent symptoms while it lasts. Good luck for your scan if you do decide to go for one. I had one at 8 weeks and am so glad I did. It is worth it for the reassurance I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->