Little help please?

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
My OH was bending over putting his shoes on.. I accidently walked into him... Bump bounced quite hard into his bum...

Bub will be okay right?! That's what fluid is for right?! Was rather hard but still..

Surely it's no different than midwife pressing hard with Doppler right?!

Reassurance please... I'd know If something was wrong via blood etc wouldn't I...

Gah I dnt need this stress today :(

It will be fine! Bumps are designed to cope with a few knocks. Believe me, if not I'd be in big trouble having my boisterous little girl around! If you've got no pain or twinges, I'd relax. Baby's well protected in there.

You'll be fine! I knocked mine around a few times (still not used to it) and baby has been fine :D

Im sure baby will be fine hun. my 18 month old bangs my bump dailyin one way or another x

it will be fine! baby is cushioned in... i am always falling over and worry then i feel him move then i am reassured so don't worry... has he moved since the bump?

it will be fine! baby is cushioned in... i am always falling over and worry then i feel him move then i am reassured so don't worry... has he moved since the bump?

I dont feel kicks yet which is why is harder to not worry cos it's harder to judge anything.

Hope he's ok! :/ xx

I dont feel kicks yet which is why is harder to not worry cos it's harder to judge anything.

Hope he's ok! :/ xx

i am sure he will be... have you got a doppler? xx

Don't worry I got pushed bump first into a hand rail by some nasty woman and my little one was okay :)

My OH was bending over putting his shoes on.. I accidently walked into him... Bump bounced quite hard into his bum...

Bub will be okay right?! That's what fluid is for right?! Was rather hard but still..

Surely it's no different than midwife pressing hard with Doppler right?!

Reassurance please... I'd know If something was wrong via blood etc wouldn't I...

Gah I dnt need this stress today :(

Hi Loulabelle

I'm sure you'll be fine. I go on the tube twice a day and get knocked and pushed around loads so I'm guessing our little ones are pretty protected in there! Also I opened the car door on my belly a few weeks back and all's well. Don't worry, we're designed to take a few bumps :) Littl'un will be ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->