Little Lamb

L

Lisa1302

I am looking at getting few Little Lamb nappies, they do cotton , microfibre and bamboo

At first i thought well obviously the bamboo is the most absorbent - so better for Izzy - but then I thought why would they do 3 kinds?

Has anyone tried all 3 - are they similar in bulk and absorbancy?

TIA :flower:

I have a size 2 in cotton and it is very baulky (sp?)

I've tried them all and now only use bamboo. However, I have kept my cotton size 1s and would reuse them on another baby. I sold the microfibre ones, though, because they were pretty rubbish on the absorbancy front. I did give them a good go, because they were so sweet and fluffy, used bamboo boosters and all, but they just didn't come up to scratch. I just about always had leaks.

Bamboo is unquestionably the best in terms of how much pee they'll hold, but it's slowest to dry and you shouldn't put it on direct heat. Cotton is in the middle, absorbancy-wise, much quicker to dry than bamboo, and can be put on the radiator, so would be bone dry in an hour or two in winter. The microfibre ones come out of the washer almost dry and don't take long in an airy room to be fully dry.

As for bulk, I'd say yes, the bamboo is slimmer. Not by a huge amount, but it is. Though compared to a BG pocket (not stuffed to death) or a Flip, they are big. :lol: But so cute and squishy and comfy.

WSS :) i have some Bamboo and they are quite absorbent, fairly soft and squishy tho they are a little more bulky than most of my others ....still luffley tho :)

Oh, another thing - cotton can get crispy, whereas bamboo and microfibre doesn't. Some of my cottons are really rough (but they are extremely preloved, practically prehistoric) and if it wasn't for the super fluffy fleece liners I'd not have wanted to use them. Tumble drying does soften them a bit, if that's an option.

Oh right thanks ladies!

I may try the bamboo for night then - I don't bulk for night time! I don't mind waiting for bamboo to dry either!

I've tried all 3 too and now only have bamboo :) The MF were not absorbant enough and the cotton went to crispy (we have a drier now but didn't back then, plus i don't like to use it if i don't have to). Bamboo is fab althuogh i've found the tots bots bamboozles much softer. I use my LLs at night with an additional bamboo booster xx

i tried all 3 and they didn't suit us. LO wees for england and found they didn't last long at all. i also didn't like they way they got wet all over and round the waistband etc.

I use the bamboo for night time use as they are pretty bulky but they keep Olivia dry and she is a very heavy wetter xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->