Little moments that made you decide...

Daisy Delayne

Reaction score
that you just have to have kids. One of mine was when my two-year-old nephew said, "I wuv you" to me. Awwwww. My heart just melted. Then once this little girl I used to babysit called me all by herself when she was about five and asked if I could come over to babysit. I asked her if her mom was going out and she said, "Mom, can you go somewhere?" so cute! There are tons of others, those are just off the top of my head...anyone else?

I thought of one more. When my sister, who never shows emotion, suddenly looked at her son and said, "I can't believe I made that" and she looked like she was going to cry :)

I knew I wanted kids from the time I was a little girl, when people would ask you what you want to be when you grow up....I always said a mommy. Or playing house with all the neighbour kids, I was always the Mom. I think it is just something that has always been inside of me. I had a great childhood, and amazing parents. So I just want to be able to give that to children of my own. We can't wait to start TTC.

The day I met my niece. Well, she's not my niece, she's my ex's niece but when we were together she called me aunty Ellie, and when Andy and I broke up she cried and said "Can I still call you aunty?!" and when I said yes she was fine XD So she's my niece lol. She's 10 and I met her when she was about 4/5, she's the BEST child in the world (even though I might be biased lol) xx

When I used to babysit my baby cousins! :) They were twins and a nightmare but I still loved them! I remember they used to run around in circles together until they would bump heads :D Awwww.. and when one fell down and grazed his knee the other would do it moments later! Two screaming toddlers and plasters that refused to stick! Good times x

Nah what really did it was when I held my aunties newborn... BABY SMELL mmmmmmm!

I've always wanted children... I used to 'breastfeed' my dolls when I was 6 or 7, was always mummy in games etc. When my sister was born when I was 9 I used to imagine she was my baby and since then I've known it's the only certain thing in my life... if I can't have kids I can't be happy!
xx

I've always wanted kids, but there was a particular moment when I knew who I wanted them with. We were at a party being held by my family. My husband (then my teenage boyfriend) was holding my 8 week old cousin. After a while I told him it was time to return the baby to her mother. He held her tighter and declared. "No! She's mine now!"

Aww Vesta that is so cute! I love it when you find a guy who is good with kids :cloud9: Sounds like yours will be a great daddy!

The thing that decided it for me was when my boyfriends bestfriend brought his one month old daughter downstairs, she was handed to me for around half an hour while they all chatted upstairs.
She lay there in my arms gazing at me and everytime i lightly touched her nose she smiled, her baby smell was wonderful and i would've just sat there forever.
After that she was handed to my boyfriend and just seeing him (he's 6"4) holding her made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:)

Seeing my OH with his little sister (she's 1) especially when she was only a couple of months old, SO adorable :cloud9:
Plus I hear so many experiences about how amazing motherhood is & I wanna have those of my own!
And my cousin who's 5 makes me broody, he's the sweetest little guy ever.. I love him soo much!

when me && my boyfriend talked about kids i was so nervous. but then the next day we went out to eat an there were screaming kids everywhere i was like you honestly want that, an he looked at me an smiled an his eyes lit up an said more than anything. then he drug me to every baby department in every store in the town we live in picking out the cutest things our kid will someday own an he jus kept kissing my forehead an his eyes jus stayed lit up all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->