Little rant-sorry

Fiona100912

Reaction score
I've had a horrible day and I just need to let it out!!

I hate leaving my LO to go to work every day, I miss him and envy anyone who can be at home with their baby-so I wasn't in a great mood anyway this morning.

So I was on the bus on my way to work, talking to my friend who was sat behind me. I was sat with my back to the window , so my legs were hanging off the edge of the seat. An older lady on the other side of the bus kept interrupting us, telling me to get my feet off the seat-I explained they weren't on the seat but she wouldn't let it go. Then she said to me 'there are rules, if you can't follow rules you should go back to your own country', I was so shocked, I've never really experienced outright racism before. I just replied 'how dare you, I was born in Cambridge and you have only assumed I'm from another country because of the colour of my skin'. By the time I got to work I was so upset I just burst into tears, not like me at all, I'm famous for not really bing emotional!! Everyone at work was great and they really cheered me up.

My friend said this woman had been on the bus before and she seems to enjoy being nasty to people, I'm not the first person she has upset and I certainly won't be the last-I wish she would realise how her behaviour is effecting other people.

Sorry, I know this is a pointless thread but I just needed to get it all out.

Some people just like being mean and nasty, to get a rise out of you. Screw her, she will die soon. People like that often die alone too because of their negative attitudes and mouths!! Sounds like you have a support system or two. It is nice to have coworkers that have your back :) I hope your evening is better than the start of your day!!

Thank you MamaTex, I certainly had a better evening. Got home to lovely cuddles with my LO, that always makes me smile!!

Some people just like being mean and nasty, to get a rise out of you. Screw her, she will die soon. People like that often die alone too because of their negative attitudes and mouths!! Sounds like you have a support system or two. It is nice to have coworkers that have your back :) I hope your evening is better than the start of your day!!

What a NASTY thing to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->