Little to NO EWCM around ovulation :-/

Sweety212

Reaction score
My hubby and I have been :sex: a lot last month and I realized I didn't have any EWCM even around the time of ovulation. I've heard that without EWCM you can not get pregnant because your cervical mucus is too hostile for sperm to survive in.. is this in fact true? Have any of you ladies conceived with no ewcm? Feel free to share your stories!

Thanks in advance dolls :hugs:

hey sweety, i wouldnt stress too much about ewcm. I too have little to none and have read PLENTY of stories of women who have gotten pregnant without it. You can always try preseed if it will make you feel better. I used it last cycle and found that I feel the swimmers didn't stay in as well. I may try a every other cycle if I don't fall pregnant this month. (4 days to testing) good luck and baby dust!!!!

Hey Sweety

I think I have had the same problem - last month not trying to conceive and plenty of EWCM and this month trying and nothing! I have also read stories of people getting pregnant with little or no EWCM. I read some tips for increasing EWCM- Drink plenty of water, taking the cough syrup robertusen can increase CM as the ingredient thins mucus secretions. Also avoid allergy medications as they dry CM up. Other then that.....theres always still a chance. I tried a sperm friendly lubricant for this month.
Fingers crossed :)

Hi Sweety

Maybe try evening primrose oil up until O. I found it so effective for ewcm that I can pretty much tell when Im O-ing through that alone.
Best of luck!

There are a lot of things you can try to improve cervical mucus. Grapefruit juice, evening primrose oil, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Mucinex, Robitussin, etc. Also drinking lots of water really helps. We use preseed when I don't have as much CM as well.

I don't get much in the way of EWCM either but have managed to fall pregnant twice. If you get watery CM that is ok too. I'm going to try PreSeed next cycle and see how we get on. Reading this though think will give EPO a whirl too :)

i got pregnant twice with no ewcm! i was always desperately trying find it but never did, the first time i was so consumed with checking my mucus i had missed my period and when i realized i had i took a test and it was positive! i had just come off the pill that previous month. with my second pregnancy i had no ewcm once again but got pregnant. the second time i had come off the pill also. after our second baby i had paragard iud no hormones put in, after 3 yrs took it out and we r currently trying for baby 3 and last night for the first time ive ever noticed i had the ewcm! i cudnt believe it since i had never found it before, and there was alot! i noticed after wiping it felt sooo slick and yep that was it. im wondering if the hormones from my other bc were affecting my cm. anyways so yes def possible to become pregnant w/o ewcm! :) good luck! hoping we have some luck with the ewcm i just discovered lol

I usually get more watery cm and very little ewcm but this cycle I took Robitussin 200mg 3 times a day during my fertile period and I had lots! Really I'm amazed how well it worked, I would definitely recommend it :)

I don't have a prob with EWCM, but it hasn't helped me ...

However, since I'm starting Clomid soon and I hear it may dry things up, I bought a tube of Preseed. I have heard great things about it, it is sperm friendly, and it was only $20 on early-pregnancy-tests.com.

Here's hoping for a BFP! :happydance: For EVERYONE!

Hi ladies! I know this is an old post but hopefully my answer will help anyone who searches this topic :flower:
So when I was a bit younger I had what I would call an all carb diet haha.. I ate SO much bread and crackers, etc.
At this time I got extremely pronounced CM...all the stages were very clear, especially the ewcm.
Fast forward a few years, I now have an extremely low carb diet... About a month after I changed my diet I noticed that my CM became very different. No EWCM, and almost always either dry or a bit watery.
I know our discharge has to do with the yeast our bodies produce so my best guess for this change is that when I stopped eating bread (which increases yeast production) my CM changed.
So in my opinion, everyone is different...and no EWCM will not decrease or affect your chances of conception in any way.
I got pregnant last year with no EWCM. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in a m/c after 3 mo but hubby and I are trying again. Baby dust to all!! :kiss:

Grape fruits or Fresh organic grape fruit juice once a day after af until o gave me ewcm. I never get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->