Little Update

EmmaLK

Expecting baby number 1
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone will remember this but I've not been on here for a while because I took a vacation. Before I left I had missed a period and was a little worried as I am always regular.

I was away for 2.5 weeks and expected something to happen while I was away but nothing - so I went to the Doctors as soon as I got back and they took blood.

It turns out that I was pregnant...but sadly it's a miscarriage.

I'm very sad about it - but at least I know the stopped periods were because I was unknowingly pregnant not because of any fertility problems. I didn't even know I was pregnant so it's over before it started for me.

I have to go and have a procedure next week and then as soon as we can my husband has agreed that we will try again - no waiting this time.

Hello
Sorry for your loss hun, its a terrible thing to go through...

Hope all goes well, and good luck :) x

I'm sorry for your loss and hope that everything will go better from now on. Please keep us updated.

Xxx

Very sorry about what happened to you. Take some extra care and be alert next time, Wish you all the luck in future :thumbup:

:( Good luck for the future. So sorry for your loss x

Sorry for your loss sweetie and all the best with TTC when you decide.

Hugs and Love <3

Im so sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best with TTC. :)

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I hope everything goes well for you when TTC :flower:

Big :hugs:!

That is not an easy thing to experience. I hope that things look up for you, and that your next bean will be a sticky one <3

Aw I'm so sorry that u didn't get to enjoy the short time u had with ur bean and even more sorry for the loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->