Little worried.

BeccaxBump

Mummy to Lily Ella*
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, :flower:

I have my gender scan in 10 days. I'm taking my mum, dad, OH and his mum. I'm scared if we find out we're having a boy and my face drops and they notice and I look really selfish.

Reassure me it will be ok?
xoxox

Unfortunately I can't tell you it will be ok. When we found out at our gender scan I instantly burst into tears and couldn't get out of there quick enough. It's different for everyone though so I hope you're ok. Personally I couldn't have coped having any other adults with me besides my hubby. They might be of support to you though if you're disappointed. Good luck, hope you get the news you're after, xo

I was the same. I found out at my OB/GYN appointment at 17 weeks, he asked if we were going to find out the sex and I said well yes, we hoped to find out today (only if you're going to say girl, in my head lol). He moved the tranducer over and I said, "it's a boy.." before the OB even did and I must've sounded so disappointed :nope:

At least if you have the time you can work on a game face if it is a boy and then after you will have the time to yourself. I had to hold in my tears until I got home as I felt like such a horrible person.

Wow do they let that many people in the room i thought it was only 2 people.

Hope you get the gender you want x

I actually practice in my head, I say to myself "It's a boy" and then try to think how I would react. I think there will be tears whether they say boy or girl. Disappointment tears if it's a boy, and extreme excitement tears if it's a girl.

Perhaps I will pretend I'm crying out of happiness if they say boy? LOL. I dunno. I think you just have to be in the moment and take what comes naturally. Just say "oh.. I was hoping for a girl.. Oh well" then burst into tears in your car? You will likely be unable to control your reaction at the time so... Here's to hoping you get your girl!!

I'm feeling exactly the same, both sets of parents there and I'm worrying...

Been practising my 'game' face, I know I'll have a cry on my own if it's a boy thought. Praying it's a girl.
xoxox

I will be thinking of you hun as I know just how you will feel as I will be the same. I have my fingers xed for you xx

Thanks hun. I hope we both get our girls, when is your scan again?
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->