• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

liverpool meet

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
was thinking we could do another meet, doesnt have to be liverpool, just somewhere close by :D

anyone up for it?

x

Me!!! As long as it's not too many train changes I'll come. Might get off the train at Blackburn next time though, don't fancy attempting those steps at Rishton again.

haha train station steps are the bane of my life :lol:

we should find somewhere good to go, maybe like that pub last time, maybe like a soft play place, im not sure lol

x

I don't know anywhere in Liverpool, I think I've been once or twice when my sister used to live in Burscough but we only went to a pet shop...

hehe lets not go there

theres a place on mount pleasant, like a soft play, but ive never been, theres a wacky warehouse in the pub by me, the mons its called, but never been there either lol

x

I don't really mind as long as it's easy to get to and Dylan can play. He's not happy sat still these days!

haha krissie, no one wants to come and play with us, looks like its just u and me :haha:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->