LMAO oh dear, men ¬¬

J

Jadeyydoe

dad and david are playing COD4 together and Davids fluent in spanish and since I don't like him swearing now hes saying all this dirty things in spanish and hes teaching dad the dirty words lol.
all I can hear is "ohh e hole puta" (cant spell) "e hole puta, is that you tosser"
"no its you son of a bitch" now my dads sitting there repeating it over and over like a child!!
LMAO:haha:
idiots :)

lol say "oiye guapo!" in an aluring voice and see what responce you get! lol :happydance:

lol say "oiye guapo!" in an aluring voice and see what responce you get! lol :happydance:

He didn't see my face cos hes still on COD4 but she says I'm saying hes hansome... is that right?
I don't know if I said it right though cos I crap with spanish, I just know all the dirty words so I know if hes saying bad things about me :blush:

He didn't see my face cos hes still on COD4 but she says I'm saying hes hansome... is that right?
I don't know if I said it right though cos I crap with spanish, I just know all the dirty words so I know if hes saying bad things about me :blush:

lol yeah it means "hey handsome / sexy!" :haha:

lol yeah it means "hey handsome / sexy!" :haha:

yay I said it right, kind of...

men lol. i wud love to have a second language. did david live in spain for a while?

men! we r bilingual and unfortunately the kids have picked up some spanish swear words (not from me!) not happy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->