Lmao!!

suzanne108

Reaction score
Was just on facebook and joined a group "Join if you know a guy who is a complete tit"

Two minutes later got a text off FOB saying "did you just join a group about knowing a man who's a tit?" :haha: :haha: :haha:

I think he's more than a tit thats for sure!!!! What does he expect me to think??!!!

Actually I joined cos I think the majority of men are tits....not just him!

Even funnier......I replied saying "it was about men in general, you know I hate them".

He replied saying "don't judge us by our worse specimen"

Errrrrrrrr......nope just judging from the complete and utter twats I've met in my life so far - you being the worst. (Don't worry, I didn't say this to him but I so wish I could!!)

haha why didnt yu? i would of said

'' are you stalking my page and what i do? you clearly know i joined the group then! is your real question.. is the tit i kno you?? '' :rofl:

Ohhh I'm starting to wish I ignored him....ended up getting the "can we get back together" texts. See my new thread!!! x

We should deff all join!

And it sounds like you have a lil stalker! lol

xx

I think he just uses it to check up on you!

You should block him for a bit... bet it will drive him crazy not being able to look :haha:

yeah FOB HATES the fact he cant see my pictures, gets his mate to keep adding me so ive left his friendship request pending, been pending for about 2 months now! and last time i spoke to FOB he said he seen my new profile pic, obv searched me to look at it, and that my bump was immense, so i changed my settings so nobody can see my profile pic unless their my friend, they cant send me a msg either! or see my friends. So all he can do is add me, its only a matter of time im sure!!!

FOB can't see much on mine - him, his friends and family are all blocked from seeing my status updates and pictures. So all he really sees is groups I join and games I play!! I deleted most of his friends just kept a few, loads of them keep trying to add me again. Makes me laugh, I deleted them for a reason!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->