LO in the walker - when do you put your baby in the walker?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
went to our friend;s house and their baby girl (7months old) has a walker. LO is a big boy and OH put him in the walker and he started playing with it, he's only 3 months and 2 weeks old:rolleyes:
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/th_SL7000412.jpg https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/th_SL7000432.jpg

hi 6 months upwards is the best age if you put your baby in a walker at 3 months he will just flop over to one side i tried earlier with one of mine and thats what she did x

hi 6 months upwards is the best age if you put your baby in a walker at 3 months he will just flop over to one side i tried earlier with one of mine and thats what she did x

thinking at 6 months he might be too big for it,lol
now he fits in it perfectly, maybe that;s why he seemed fine

I think i put my son in at 5 months, and leigh she was a little older i wanna say around 10 11 months (shes tiny lol ) so it just depends i guess!

I think they're supposed to be able to support their own weight before you put them into a walker.. something like that :)

It is recommended 6 months but Jack was pulling himself up and holding our hands and walking from 4 months so we were advised to put him in one and he loves it :)

maddi has one for christmas so we're be using one from 5 and half months :) x

We put her in it every now and then around 4-5 months - really short periods of time. As long as baby can sit without flopping over support his/her head those small periods are fine from there you will know when baby is ready to spend more time in it and be comfortable x

We put her in it every now and then around 4-5 months - really short periods of time. As long as baby can sit without flopping over support his/her head those small periods are fine from there you will know when baby is ready to spend more time in it and be comfortable x

could agree more :) x

i'm gonna be gettin one for my lil girl as she is trying to walk when i hold her hands...she carries her weight and everything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->